Monday, June 21, 2010

New Custom - Darth Skeletorious


What happens when Skeletor crosses over to the Dark Side of the Force?

Well, since he is already evil with dark magical powers I am not too sure it would make a big difference. I do know it's a great excuse to make a Sith Lord that resembles the bane of Eternia! Ever since I created my Blog I have been going through my archives for customs to share & I wanted inspirations from my customs past. I updated my Sith Lord of Darkness recently and I came across my first Darth Skeletorious custom. I thought it would be a great time to go back and update him as well with much needed improvements. I also made a much cooler Droid Head Havoc Staff! Take a look:


As I finished making this custom I also was making two Whipid customs. My only regret was not making one of them resemble Beastman. One of those Whipids would have looked great in orange fur next to Darth Skeletorious! If I can acquire another head to make Skeletorious I will do a 2 pack possibly with other SW characters sporting a MOTU influence.......


"You incompetent boob! You should have made my henchman!!!"

As always your feedback comments and hate mail are welcome!

1 comment:

  1. I like it. Skull face looks different without all that exposed blue skin, but I think it works here. What did you use for the head?

    ReplyDelete