Friday, June 4, 2010

Meet Steve, the Frugal Ferengi!


 I am Steve, the Frugal Ferengi! I work here for profit and I will bring you deals that you will surely not want to miss! Deals where we all will profit!!! How can anyone pass on a superb offer like that. Look for me here and among the Toy Godz individual blog where I will alert you to the finest deals in the galaxy!

Rule of Acquisition #21:
Nature decays, but latinum lasts forever!

Now that we covered that lets get onto the bargain of the week! Do you like muscular barbarians and creatures wearing mammal fur? If you do you have come to the right place! I have a great offer for you "Youman"!!! The very hard to find Mattycollector.com Masters of the Universe Classics figures sell out in minutes and skyrocket in price on the secondary market by those who seek immediate profit. I have two lots of 4 for sale at cost (with tax and shipping built in of course. We cannot lose profit for this deal breaking even is acceptable!). So take advantage and start collecting these fine Barbaric action figures in mammal fur, you will not regret that you did!

Check out Steve "The Frugal Ferengi's Deal here!

Well bidding is now over and some happy customers have graciously handed over their latinum to me in exchange for these fine items. Until next time youman, live long and profit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment