Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2 New Pages added!

As I continue to get my blog off the ground, I want to load enough content on it to make it a worthwhile experience for my visitors. With that said, I have added two new stand alone page links loaded with pictures! Click on the icon pictures to the right hand side of my blog page to view the following:

- My Star Wars Collection display room.
- My Custom Jabba's Palace Diorama Display (In progress.)

Both of these pages will be periodically updated with new pictures and content. As my collection grows and I change out the displays I will reshoot to refresh the images. I am also in the process of finishing my custom Jabba's Palace shelf display which will be really interesting to see when the lighting is installed. There are more dioramas in the works too, this blog is more than custom figures!

As always stop back and enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment