Thursday, October 14, 2010

Page Update - Archives of Awesome! (+ New Logo)

It's been awhile since I have updated the "Archives of Awesome" section with some new customs so now is a good time to remedy that! I have just added three new 2010 customs to the section with more on the way. (I have to save some to spread out the updates.) If that is not enough of an update for you, I also created a spiffy new logo for the section on the side bar that better represents the section! Still not enough? Well, you will just have to wait for the next update...

O.K. fine. I also overhauled all of the write ups and HTML mistakes that were on the page.

Here is the new logo (Sorry it's blurry  when blown up):

 
Stay tuned and stop back as I have a lot of big updates on tap for the entire Blog!


1 comment: