Monday, January 24, 2011

New Customs - New versions of Darth Malgus, Shae Vilza, Mark Ragnos & Naga Sadow

Déjà vu? Any time I go back and make a custom I have made before I always strive to improve on the previous version with more details/part formula. I have four "redos" to share today, all four of these characters have been spotlighted on the blog in respective posts. There is no need for a lengthy write ups on each of them, I will let the pictures do the talking. For comparison's sake I have added links to the previous versions so you can see the differences. LMK what you cats think!

Darth Malgus V2 (Click here for the Previous Version)



Shae Vilza V2 (Click here for the Previous Version)



Mark Ragnos V2 (Click here for the Previous Version)



 Naga Sadow V2 (Click here for the Previous Version)



As always your feedback comments and hate mail are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment