Monday, October 4, 2010

100% Picture Overhaul on My Collection Page!

Can you believe it? It's been two long months since I updated my collection room pictures and it's long overdue. A lot of shelves have changed since then, I have added a ton of new stuff including new "Shelfpaper" art! I even added another shelf unit. (That shelf is likely the last one that I can add as I am almost out of room!) Other additions include a great deal of figures and vehicles that I was not able to display prior. Here is a useless fact of the day: I currently have about 90% of my collection on display.

As usual, I reshot and replaced every single picture on the page! For those of you that view my collection on a regular basis, it really is an entirely new experience for you! The page still features the super large pictures, just click on them and you will be able to view the details up close. Here is a quick preview, enjoy!!!


On a side note, I will try to be finish my Jabba Palace display soon. That section will get updated as I finish the killer details I plan on adding. If you look close you will see the second Taun-Taun head has been added. I am making progress but that is for another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment